Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Self-isolating

I woke up this morning with a minor cough, headache, and possibly sore throat. I had planned to stop by campus again today, but as the self-screening tool reminded me, these are all symptoms consistent with COVID-19. After filling out the appropriate form from the screening tool, I was advised by a university response team to get tested. I went to the Student Health Center; they took a quick nasal swab (not the super invasive kind) and a throat sample (for a strep test). The strep test already came back negative, but I won't know the viral RNA detectability results for another day or so. Until then I will attend class remotely to be safe.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry to hear that. We're all praying for you! I can hope for the best for the glory of God.

    ReplyDelete